Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ok, so finally I have come around to writing this. I've been putting this off since December, hoping that things will change, but the more time passes, the more I know there's not going to be a way out.


So today, with a broken heart, I'm officially declaring my semi-retirement from Sim writing.


I have been trying and trying to find the time to sit down and load the game, and take some pictures, but it's impossible. There's so much going in my life right now, and my free time is being taken up with my novel, and my other writings. I wish I could find the time to really enjoy playing the game, and creating stories with my Sims, but in real life, not all wishes can come true.


I am still writing these stories; I will never stop writing, it's the games that I have no time for.I will still keep following your stories when I get the chance, and giving feedback as always.


So for the time being, farewell my friends, and most importantly, thank you all for your support, and for reading my stories, and for leaving me comments.


Maybe we will meet again someday.

xxxx

Lorianne

3 comments:

Astral Faery said...

Lorianne - you have an incredible talent. You're a beautiful writer, and you should DEFINITELY share that with the world. So by all means, work on your novel! Many sims writers don't stay sims writers, and feel pulled to do something a little more professional at some point or another. I'm sure I won't be a sims storyteller forever, either. So it's just something that comes to be for many people. And if you're pushing yourself to take pictures when you really don't want to do sims stories, than you should move on to something you DO want to do. I will miss you and your stories. But I'm very happy for this opportunity. And you better let us all know if you get something published!!

Good luck to you, always.

S@n said...

Lorianne, you already know how much I enjoy your stories, so I will be waiting for your return!

Enjoy whatever it is you are doing and be happy!!!

I wish you luck with your novel, I really hope everything goes as you want, maybe you can get it published soon!!!

Just follow your dreams!!!

Take care and do come back whenever you feel like it, we will miss you!!!
Best wishes!!!
xoxo

S@n said...

Loriane, you already know how much I enjoy your writing, so I will be patiently waiting for your return...

I agree with Ariana, you are a fantastic writer, so keep on writing, it doesn't matter if it is sim or non sim stuff, just keep on doing what you like and be happy!!!

I wish you best luck with your novel, hopefully it will will be publish soon!!

Follow your dreams and just let them take you wherever they want.. that's the only way to be truly happy in this life...

Do come back whenever you feel like it, we will be waiting, and thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us!!!

Best wishes, good luck and have fun girl!!!
xoxo